Liquors Hasegawa Previous Tasting Rules
Since that time I've seen an increase in customers tasting. Due to the increase of tasting customers, especially during busy times, Liquor Hasegawa has revised the rules. These rules will come into effect April 20th, 2013. You can see the new tasting rules here.
Liquors Hasegawa Tasting Rules Revision (Japanese)
I have translated the rules into English.
- Tasting service is offered in order to help with your purchasing selection. No “standing drinking” allowed.
- Those that are drunk will be refused tasting service.
- Only 5 tasting samples per day.
- You can taste two samples at a time.
- The tasting fee will be settled per tasting.
- During busy times you may be asked to make way. Keeping a standing place is not possible.
- Bringing bottled water is fine but do not place it on the serving table.
- You cannot taste the same product twice. Even on different days.
- Tasting service will end 15 minutes before closing.
- As the store is narrow, please be mindful of other customers.